Pages

swans.jpg

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Unworthy Of Your Love

I'm unworthy
Of Your love dear Lord
There's nothing I can do
To make myself good enough
To deserve love from You

I feel like the man in scripture
Who couldn't raise his head
With so much sin
And guilt upon him
He smote his breast instead

How in the midnight hours
I think about my day
And the sickness of sin
Tries it's best to settle in
I try my hardest to pray
And i don't know what to say

Thank You God for Your Word
For in my mind I heard
Have mercy upon me O' Lord
As I kneel, in dismay
Create in me a clean heart, O'God
Cast me not away

A broken and contrite heart
O' God , Thou wilt not despise
So I bow down before You
With downcast eyes

And ask forgiveness
Of my sins today
For I am just a sinner
Unworthy In Every Way !!


2008 Patricia A Moore
Judy L Wilson
All RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

Colin Moffett said...

A lovely poem Patty and Judy and so true. God bless

Anonymous said...

Beautuful ~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way love your site. Great Job! ~ Susan